Mothers Are Sweet…So Are These Recipes..
Happy Mother’s Day to all you mommas’ out there!
I will openly admit that I have a problem with my sweet tooth…it is out of control. As a result I am ALWAYS looking for healthy ways to satisfy it. Since Mother’s Day is, a lot of the time, filled with sugary sweets, delectable cakes, and chocolate delivered by the truck load, I figure this would be a prime time to give some examples of how you can get that “something sweet” (my own mom uses this phrase as a code for a chocolate crisis… if you hear it… stand clear… Love you, mom!) without wavering from your healthy eating.
Here are some drool-worthy ideas
- Grilled Peaches (http://www.marthastewart.com/860718/simple-grilled-peaches)
- Chocolate-dipped Kiwi popsicle (http://recipesharingcommunity.blogspot.ca/2013/05/chocolate-dipped-kiwi-popsicles-recipe.html)(tell me you didn’t just drool and you’re lying….)
- 2 Ingredient cookies (these are an everyday must!) (http://recipesharingcommunity.blogspot.ca/2013/05/2-ingredient-cookies-recipe-sharing.html)
- Fruit Tacos with Chocolate tortillas (http://recipesharingcommunity.blogspot.ca/2013/04/fruit-tacos-with-chocolate-torillas.html)
- Grilled Pineapple Sundaes (http://blog.womenshealthmag.com/dish/healthy-dessert-recipe-grilled-pineapple-sundaes/)
Show your mother she is appreciated by testing out one of these for her!